Server Data Recovery Kenya
Servers crash from time to time due to many reasons ie Power Surge, Hard Drive Failure etc. Not to worry, Data Recovery is possible even in such situations. Whether it’s a Web Server, Virtual Servers(VMFS, VMDK, VHD), Microsoft SQL Server, Database Server, File Server, Microsoft Exchange Email Servers(EDB File) or under any RAID Array, East Africa Recovery Experts offers organizations facing a potential loss of data with the experience and expertise that a rapid response demands.
We are able to identify and rebuild any raid array configuration ie Raid 0, Raid 5, Raid 1, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 6. It’s advisable Not to Rebuild or Reconfigure the Raid Array if you are not an expert in this. Also, Do not copy new data to the Server in cases of Formatting or Deletion. This may overwrite data if not done well making the data unrecoverable. Images of the Drives should be taken first before using the Server.
When your mission critical data is missing and you cannot sleep, you need rapid response resources available 24 × 7 × 365. You need the EARE Data Recovery Emergency Assistance Management (DREAM) team.
We have a transparent data recovery process with no hidden costs. The evaluation process will ensure that you know exactly what is recoverable before deciding to go through with the Server Data Recovery Services.
Data recovery process
- In-Lab Diagnosis Process – Engineers analyze your Server or Server Drives, then take images of the Drives(s). Taking images helps us reduce the risks of working with the original disks. These images help us reconfigure the Raid Array if any so that we can determine the condition of the data and provide you with a report showing all recoverable files BEFORE making decisions to proceed with a data recovery service.
- Recovered Data – After your data is recovered, it’s returned on an external hard drive.
- Priority – Since servers are core to Business operations, Server cases are treated as an emergency and given first priority.
Our specialists can quickly treat any media failure scenario including:
- Hard Drive and RAID Failures
- File Corruption, Bad Sectors and Accidental Overwrites
- RAID Parity Loss
- Virus Infection
- Data Loss from Software and Operating System Issues
- Fire, Water and Environmental Damage
- Power Surge
- Damaged Email Archives, Databases and More