Data Recovery Services
Lost data can usually be recovered immediately regardless of whether the hard drive has crashed, been damaged or experienced a natural disaster.
Through our Data Recovery services , We offer world-leading solutions and multiple data recovery service options for virtually all types of hard drives
- Any interface: (IDE, EIDE), Serial ATA (SATA), SCSI, SAS, and Fibre Channel;
- Any combination of drives: single hard drive or multiple RAID drives; and
- Any make, model or brand.
Did you know that we can recover from;
- Clicking Hard Drives
- Motor Bearing Failure
- Electrical Damage
- Lost or Deleted Files
- Reformatted Hard Drives
- Physically Broken Flash Drives
Hard drive died? Files missing? We’re your lucky charm.
Why do hard drives lose data?
East Africa Recovery Experts classify hard drive data loss in two categories:
Logical failure — the hard drive is in working order but some files or data cannot be accessed for logical reasons such as a lost partition or accidental reformatting; and
Mechanical failure — the hard drive is not functioning. The most common causes are head crashes and motor failures(Hard Drive dropped)
What causes Hard Drive Failure?
The list of incidents causing hard drive failures and subsequent data loss includes, but is not limited to,
- Human error,
- Power surges,
- Physical damage,
- Natural disasters
- Flash disk repair
- Flash disk data recovery
- Sd card data recovery
- Memory card data recovery
- Cf data recovery
- Flash drive repair
- Flash drive data recovery
- Disk recovery
How we recover your data
Hard drive data recovery and file recovery involves more than just replacing parts. East Africa Recovery Experts have engineers who use cutting-edge recovery tools and proprietary processes to ensure the most successful outcome. Sample professional tools and techniques include:
- Cleanroom Environment: Hard disk recoveries related to mechanical failure are performed in dust-free cleanroom environments where they are carefully dismounted, examined and processed.
- Drive Imaging: Damaged or failed hard drives are imaged to a working environment, providing the most complete data recovery possible.
- Proprietary Tools: When there is physical media damage, Our Data Recovery tools can read around the damaged area.